Kangana has taken on the government of Maharashtra with her heated tweets. Even the home minister of the state is not relying back upon his stand and has made some daring statements saying that Kangana will pay her price for blaming the government in the Sushanth Singh case.
So, all sorts of pressure is being put on her by the government and her office is being inspected and the talk is that the NCB officials will also question Kangana in the drug case in the days to come.
In the past few days, Kangana has gone on all the TV channels and has openly talked about how she has used drugs and how her partners were forcing her to use them.
But this pressure on her has not gone well on Kangana and she says in her tweet that she is ready to take a drug test and if she is proved as a culprit she will leave Mumbai and go.
I am more than happy to oblige @MumbaiPolice @AnilDeshmukhNCP please do my drug tests investigate my call records if you find any links to drug peddlers ever I will accept my mistake and leave Mumbai forever, looking forward to meet you 🙂 https://t.co/gs3DwcIOvP
— Kangana Ranaut (@KanganaTeam) September 8, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update on Mahesh-Rajamouli film upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty says this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan
- F3 Movie: Worldwide closing collections are here
- Adivi Sesh’s Major continues its rampage on Netflix
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response
- Top production house buys Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights