Kangana has taken on the government of Maharashtra with her heated tweets. Even the home minister of the state is not relying back upon his stand and has made some daring statements saying that Kangana will pay her price for blaming the government in the Sushanth Singh case.
So, all sorts of pressure is being put on her by the government and her office is being inspected and the talk is that the NCB officials will also question Kangana in the drug case in the days to come.
In the past few days, Kangana has gone on all the TV channels and has openly talked about how she has used drugs and how her partners were forcing her to use them.
But this pressure on her has not gone well on Kangana and she says in her tweet that she is ready to take a drug test and if she is proved as a culprit she will leave Mumbai and go.
I am more than happy to oblige @MumbaiPolice @AnilDeshmukhNCP please do my drug tests investigate my call records if you find any links to drug peddlers ever I will accept my mistake and leave Mumbai forever, looking forward to meet you 🙂 https://t.co/gs3DwcIOvP
— Kangana Ranaut (@KanganaTeam) September 8, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time