Sometime back, Kangana and her sister Rangoli made some sensational comments during the Delhi riots that happened between the Muslims and Hindus. A case was also registered against her,
An arrest warrant was issued against Kangana but the actress filed another case and managed things. Now, once again things have worked i her favor. The Bombay High Court on Monday extended the interim relief of no coercive action against actor Kangana Ranaut and her sister Rangoli Chandel till January 25.
The HC also directed the city police not to summon the duo for questioning till then. Kangana has just finished the shooting of her latest film Thalaivi that will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?