Kangana Ranaut can’t believe that she has been able to pull off some unbelievable action sequences in Krish’s Manikarnika. The team has wrapped up three major battle sequences in a 30-day schedule and in Kangana’s own words, the preparation and the shoot took a major toll on her; however, she’s thrilled that she has been able to surprise herself.
Talking to a leading news daily, Kangana said that her trainer Nick Powell wasn’t happy when she got exhausted quite easily during the training process. He was about to leave everything because Kangana wasn’t getting any better, but thanks to a change in the actress’ diet, her stamina improved and she was able to do a much better job, sometimes even training for four hours without a break.
“In my introductory sequence, I was on a horse, fighting with two swords, when my co-actor, Nihar Pandya, missed his cue and hit me. My face was covered in blood but since I was in character, I didn’t react like the others, just calmly announced that we should go to the hospital. It was only later, when I was alone and resting, that I realised Manikarnika had influenced me to a degree that I didn’t feel any pain,” Kangana said to Mumbai Mirror.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR- Rajamouli to keep mum on the release date?
- Poll : What’s your take on the teaser of Ashok Galla’s Hero?
- Mahesh Babu launches teaser of Ashok Galla’s ‘HERO’
- Varsha Bollamma from Stand Up Rahul looks cool
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?