Kangana Ranaut is an actress who has been fighting hard in the death case of Sushanth Singh Rajput. The star heroine has made some startling comments about the industry, religious organizations, and many other celebs through her tweets and TV interviews.
An FIR was lodged against Kangana and her sister a few days back. The latest we hear is that Kangana and her sister Rangoli have been summoned by the Mumbai cops on the 26th and 27th of this month.
The actress will be questioned in detail about her tweets and also about her connections with drug abuse. Kangana has been actively making statements as to how she used to be drugged in the initial days of her career. Only time will tell what will happen to Kangana in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive