Many years ago, Kangana Ranaut appeared in Prabhas’s movie ‘Ek Niranjan’. The actress did not act in any other Telugu movie after that. Well, her ex boyfriend Suman today revealed some very interesting reasons behind Kangana’s decision to act in a Telugu movie.
Apparently, Suman was gifted a BMW by his father Sekhar Suman for his birthday. Kangana was reportedly so infuriated that she did not have the cash to buy a BMW herself, that she went looking for quick money to get one. As she was not getting too many Bollywood offers at that time, she turned her attention to Tollywood.
After making the money she wanted with ‘Ek Niranjan’, Kangana went back to Mumbai and reportedly bought a BMW for herself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?
- Record release for NGK in US; Telugu censor shortly