After a month-long first schedule in the French Riviera, Queen Once Again, the Telugu remake of the Bollywood hit Queen, came to a sudden halt after the film’s director Neelakanta quit the project. Since then, the makers have been on a hunt for a director to helm the project.
Now, the lastest reports confirm the ongoing speculation that senior Kannada actor-director Ramesh Aravind will direct Queen’s Telugu remake. Ramesh Aravind is already busy directing Queen’s Kannada and Tamil versions. The Telugu version will resume its shoot soon after the film’s leading lady Tamannaah’s dates are finalized.
Siddhu Jonnalagadda is the male lead in Queen Once Again and IPL host Shibani Dandekar reprises Lisa Haydon. Manu Kumaran is producing the movie under Mediente Films banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh to wow fans with his intense act in Narappa
- Nani’s amazing new private song to be out soon
- Jathi Rathnalu actress in talks for a crazy sequel
- Boyapati Sreenu to work with Tamil superstar?
- Akshay announces Bell Bottom’s big-screen release date
- Netflix paid big bucks for Dhanush’s Jagame Thandhiram?