After a month-long first schedule in the French Riviera, Queen Once Again, the Telugu remake of the Bollywood hit Queen, came to a sudden halt after the film’s director Neelakanta quit the project. Since then, the makers have been on a hunt for a director to helm the project.
Now, the lastest reports confirm the ongoing speculation that senior Kannada actor-director Ramesh Aravind will direct Queen’s Telugu remake. Ramesh Aravind is already busy directing Queen’s Kannada and Tamil versions. The Telugu version will resume its shoot soon after the film’s leading lady Tamannaah’s dates are finalized.
Siddhu Jonnalagadda is the male lead in Queen Once Again and IPL host Shibani Dandekar reprises Lisa Haydon. Manu Kumaran is producing the movie under Mediente Films banner.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry