After a month-long first schedule in the French Riviera, Queen Once Again, the Telugu remake of the Bollywood hit Queen, came to a sudden halt after the film’s director Neelakanta quit the project. Since then, the makers have been on a hunt for a director to helm the project.
Now, the lastest reports confirm the ongoing speculation that senior Kannada actor-director Ramesh Aravind will direct Queen’s Telugu remake. Ramesh Aravind is already busy directing Queen’s Kannada and Tamil versions. The Telugu version will resume its shoot soon after the film’s leading lady Tamannaah’s dates are finalized.
Siddhu Jonnalagadda is the male lead in Queen Once Again and IPL host Shibani Dandekar reprises Lisa Haydon. Manu Kumaran is producing the movie under Mediente Films banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres