The highly-anticipated hat-trick film in the combination of Arya duo Allu Arjun and Sukumar is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in Tollywood. The film is touted as an action drama set in the Seshachalam forest red sanders smuggling backdrop.
As per the latest updates, Sukumar has roped in popular Kannada actor Raj Deepak Shetty to play the antagonist’s role in this as-yet-untitled film. Raj Deepak Shetty had earlier acted in iSmart Shankar and the popular crime drama series, Gods of Dharmapuri.
The film also features Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi and Rashmika Mandanna in key roles. DSP is scoring the soundtrack and Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput, Chaitanya Krishna’s Kannada remake acquired by Aha
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?
- Chiranjeevi finally says yes to Acharya shoot
- Bigg Boss 4 – These two are the favorites to win the show?
- Miss India’s Lacha Gummadi is inspiring yet melodious