The highly-anticipated hat-trick film in the combination of Arya duo Allu Arjun and Sukumar is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in Tollywood. The film is touted as an action drama set in the Seshachalam forest red sanders smuggling backdrop.
As per the latest updates, Sukumar has roped in popular Kannada actor Raj Deepak Shetty to play the antagonist’s role in this as-yet-untitled film. Raj Deepak Shetty had earlier acted in iSmart Shankar and the popular crime drama series, Gods of Dharmapuri.
The film also features Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi and Rashmika Mandanna in key roles. DSP is scoring the soundtrack and Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aparichitudu remake controversy: Shankar shoots a mail to producer
- Star heroines fail on OTT- What about Samantha?
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual