Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna of Kirik Party fame is slowly getting busier in Tollywood. The actress is currently juggling two projects – Vijay Deverakonda’s next in Parasuram’s direction and Naga Shaurya’s maiden home production, Chalo.
According to the latest reports, Rashmika is the prime contender for the leading lady’s role in Naga Shaurya’s yet another film. Apparently, cinematographer Sai Sriram, who’s turning director with Naga Shaurya’s movie, was impressed with Rashmika-Shaurya’s chemistry in Chalo and decided to repeat their pairing in his film. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kabir Singh’s massive 1st Sunday record beaten
- Sharwa ‘confused’ with response for Ranarangam
- Rakul Preet goes on a vacation
- Billa director back with webseries?
- Bollywood actress calls shooting with Prabhas a ‘surreal experience’
- Evaru duo to team up again?