Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna of Kirik Party fame is slowly getting busier in Tollywood. The actress is currently juggling two projects – Vijay Deverakonda’s next in Parasuram’s direction and Naga Shaurya’s maiden home production, Chalo.
According to the latest reports, Rashmika is the prime contender for the leading lady’s role in Naga Shaurya’s yet another film. Apparently, cinematographer Sai Sriram, who’s turning director with Naga Shaurya’s movie, was impressed with Rashmika-Shaurya’s chemistry in Chalo and decided to repeat their pairing in his film. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case
- Vijay’s special gesture towards Mahesh-Takes up a special challenge
- RGV tests Corona positive-His lawyer confirms
- Deepthi Sunaina trying hard to gain attention
- Dual feast confirmed for Chiru’s birthday