It’s been reported already that Nagarjuna and Nani will be joining forces for a multi-starrer. This exciting project will be directed by young filmmaker Sriram Adittya and bankrolled by veteran producer Ashwini Dutt.
As per the latest updates, popular Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath of Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa fame is approached by the makers of this multi-starrer. Shraddha is reportedly impressed with Sriram Adittya’s actor and evinced interest in being part of the project. She is yet to ink the deal. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
This as-yet-untitled film will be going on floors on February 24. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion