Now, latest reports suggest that Kannada crazy super star Upendra has bought the remake rights of the film. He himself will star and produce in the remake report sources.
Reports also reveal that Upendra shelled some hefty amounts to buy the rights from Nagarjuna. Directed by Kalyan Krishna this film had Ramya Krishna and Lavanya as the female leads.
Now, only time will tell as to the same heroines will be doing the remake or some new Kannada stars will be roped in to do the honours.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover