Now, latest reports suggest that Kannada crazy super star Upendra has bought the remake rights of the film. He himself will star and produce in the remake report sources.
Reports also reveal that Upendra shelled some hefty amounts to buy the rights from Nagarjuna. Directed by Kalyan Krishna this film had Ramya Krishna and Lavanya as the female leads.
Now, only time will tell as to the same heroines will be doing the remake or some new Kannada stars will be roped in to do the honours.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film