Karan Johar is one of the top directors in the country and off late, he has been presenting a lot of south films in Hindi.
Speaking in an interview, Karan revealed that he had watched Goodachari and is interested to remake it in Hindi. Goodachari was a smash hit in Telugu and made solid money at the box office.
The film was a cool spy thriller and it will be interesting to see how it gets made in Hindi with even more bigger production.
Meanwhile, Karan Johar will next be presenting the Rajinikanth starrer 2.0 in Hindi.
- Ajith’s Pink remake seals its release date
- Mohanlal’s Odiyan sets a new opening record in Mollywood
- Director reveals a key update on Prabhas20
- Mahesh reveals plans to spread AMB Cinemas across India
- Allu Arjun is too sweet and extremely talented: Shah Rukh Khan