Karan Johar is one of the top directors in the country. He had taken a back seat from direction and has been mostly producing films in the past.
Now, he is all set to turn to direction once again, and that too with a biggie called Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani. The update is that his biggie has gone on floors today in Mumbai.
What’s special is that Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt, and Jaya Bhaduri will be playing lead roles in the film. The film is a romantic family drama and will be made on a huge scale. Dharma Productions will be helming this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two special guests for Love Story’s success meet tonight
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Love Story’s 4-day Nizam share; Set to enter 10 Cr club
- Akhil’s Agent set in this rough backdrop
- Posani blasts Pawan Kalyan over “false remuneration” claims
- Glimpse: World’s largest IMAX set to open with No Time To Die