Madhur Bhandarkar’s ambitious take on the life of a Bollywood actress , ‘Heroine’ , is all set to being filming from November 25th. Kareena Kapoor will be essaying the lead role and the actress has stepped in to replace Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Aishwarya was the original choice and she even participated in the shoot for a couple of days before she dropped out due to her pregnancy.
The movie is said to have some extremely hot and steamy scenes along with some hard hitting shots where the heroine has to drink and smoke. Kareena has reportedly taken a stunning remuneration for this movie. She is riding high on her recent successful track record at the Box Office.
Madhur Bhandarkar’s ‘Heroine’ is being produced by UTV.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru’s next- Meher Ramesh spends lakhs for just montage shots
- Allu Arjun’s wife Sneha crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Vijay-Rashmika’s Dear Comrade crosses a huge milestone
- Bellamkonda Suresh sets up another project for his younger son?
- Amazon’s latest Hindi biggie gets a new release date?
- My role will shock you in Pushpa-Rashmika