Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has been the centre of attraction ever since Sushant Singh Rajput’s sudden demise. She has been making scandalous allegations against several top league Bollywood stars. She even took on the Maharashtra government, after which she was provided the Y plus security by the ruling BJP government.
But Kangana’s recent tweet on the farmers protest against the BJP proposed farm bills has not gone down well with many. As per the latest reports, a court in Karnataka yesterday directed the local police station to file an FIR against Kangana Ranaut for her tweet on farmers protesting the new agri-sector laws.
An advocate named Ramesh Naik had filed a complaint against Kangana, alleging that her ‘tweet amounted to causing provocation, hurt, enmity between groups and intentional insult’.
It’s well known that, on September 21, Kangana tweeted, “People who spread misinformation and rumours about CAA that caused riots are the same people who are now spreading misinformation about farmers bill and causing terror in the nation, they are terrorists.”
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act
- Rajamouli disappoints- Delay in Bheem teaser
- Bheem teaser – Ram Charan dubs in all five languages
- Rajashekar’s daughter requests fans to pray for his speedy recovery
- Bigg Boss 4: Star heroine to replace Nagarjuna?
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot