Star heroine Nayanthara’s hit Tamil social drama, Aramm, is all set for release in Telugu as Karthavyam. The film is hitting the screens on March 16. Gopi Nainar has directed the movie and Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Katamarayudu’s producer Sharrat Marar is releasing the Telugu version.
In Karthavyam, Nayanthara will be seen as a District Collector. In a tribute to the Collectors, the makers are arranging special screenings of Karthavyam for the District Collectors in the twin Telugu States. The screenings will be held today at Chanukya theatre, Kakinada (6:15 pm) and Siri Multiplex, Nellore (7 pm).
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?
- Interesting trailer of Gautam Menon’s Thoota released
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages