Star heroine Nayanthara’s hit Tamil social drama, Aramm, is all set for release in Telugu as Karthavyam. The film is hitting the screens on March 16. Gopi Nainar has directed the movie and Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Katamarayudu’s producer Sharrat Marar is releasing the Telugu version.
In Karthavyam, Nayanthara will be seen as a District Collector. In a tribute to the Collectors, the makers are arranging special screenings of Karthavyam for the District Collectors in the twin Telugu States. The screenings will be held today at Chanukya theatre, Kakinada (6:15 pm) and Siri Multiplex, Nellore (7 pm).
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar
- Vishal thanks Kollywood stars for respecting Nadigar Sangam’s policy
- Press Note : Buy 1 Get 1 Ticket for Sammohanam in USA
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath slated for July end release
- YSR’s biopic Yatra to be wrapped up in a single schedule