Star heroine Nayanthara’s hit Tamil social drama, Aramm, is all set for release in Telugu as Karthavyam. The film is hitting the screens on March 16. Gopi Nainar has directed the movie and Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Katamarayudu’s producer Sharrat Marar is releasing the Telugu version.
In Karthavyam, Nayanthara will be seen as a District Collector. In a tribute to the Collectors, the makers are arranging special screenings of Karthavyam for the District Collectors in the twin Telugu States. The screenings will be held today at Chanukya theatre, Kakinada (6:15 pm) and Siri Multiplex, Nellore (7 pm).
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari