Tamil actor Karthi was visibly upset at a recent audio launch in Chennai when a popular anchor took a sly dig at how the actor’s father, Sivakumar has been caught up in a controversy over selfies. Few weeks ago, when a fan tried to click a selfie with Sivakumar, the latter caught everyone’s attention when he threw the fan’s phone away. When he repeated the same feat once again, he was trolled on social media.
Taking a dig at this incident, when anchor and actress Kasthuri asked Karthi for a selfie since his father wasn’t around, Karthi decided to give a strong reply to the whole controversy surrounding his father. Not only did he turn down posing for a selfie, the actor went on to say that people has no regard for privacy anymore due to smartphones.
“These days people don’t even realize that it’s indecent to take selfie without asking prior permission. With flash lights in the front and backside of the mobile phones, selfies will affect individual who have migraine issues,” Karthi remarked. Meanwhile, on social media, the actor is being appreciated for giving a befitting reply to those who have been trolling his father.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF 2 release gets preponed?
- Latest- Juicy info on RRR’s crazy climax fight
- Naga Shaurya’s new film gets a powerful title
- 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela trailer- Funny and Intriguing
- Bellamkonda Srinivas not to sign any Telugu film- Here’s why?
- Poll : Which of these love stories are you looking forward to?