Tamil star Karthi’s next release will be a village entertainer titled Chinababu. Karthi will be seen as a farmer in this rural drama. Karthi is currently working on his 17th project in which he co-stars Rakul Preet. And as per the latest buzz, Karthi is going to team up with a talented young director for his next project.
The latest buzz in Tamil media circles is that Karthi has agreed in principle to act in the direction of PS Mithran, the young debutant who has impressed everyone with his just released Vishal-Samantha’s techno thriller, Irumbu Thirai (Abhimanyudu). This film will be produced by Prince Pictures. More details are awaited.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad