Tamil star Karthi’s next release will be a village entertainer titled Chinababu. Karthi will be seen as a farmer in this rural drama. Karthi is currently working on his 17th project in which he co-stars Rakul Preet. And as per the latest buzz, Karthi is going to team up with a talented young director for his next project.
The latest buzz in Tamil media circles is that Karthi has agreed in principle to act in the direction of PS Mithran, the young debutant who has impressed everyone with his just released Vishal-Samantha’s techno thriller, Irumbu Thirai (Abhimanyudu). This film will be produced by Prince Pictures. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram