Karthik Subbaraj is the talk of the town these days. While his upcoming silent thriller film Mercury is making a lot of noise on social media, the acclaimed director of films like Pizza, Jigarthanda, and Iraivi, confirmed that he’s going to direct a film with Dhanush in the lead role.
“I was supposed to direct a film with Dhanush soon after I made Iraivi; however, the pre-production got delayed because I was very keen on casting a foreign actor. I met quite a few casting agents in the US, but it’s a time consuming process. In the meantime, I began thinking about Mercury and all of a sudden, I got an offer to direct Rajinikanth’s film. And Dhanush’s film will begin soon after I wrap up shooting Rajini’s film,” Karthik Subbaraj confirmed.
Earlier this year, Rajinikanth surprised everyone after he agreed to star in Karthik Subbaraj’s next and the director confirmed that the film will have all the mass moments that the Superstar’s fans expect from him.
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US