It is well-known that Tamil star Vikram is gearing up to join hands with critically acclaimed director Karthik Subbaraj for a film. The film also stars Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram in a key role.
Now, the latest news is that director Karthik Subbaraj is planning to kick-start the film’s shooting at hill valley, Kodaikanal. Tentatively titled Vikram 60, the film is rumored as an intense gangster drama.
More details regarding the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star MAA bags the satellite rights of these biggies
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Rajasekhar shows slight improvement- Still in ICU
- Bigg Boss 4 – Is this the reason for Divi’s exit from the show?