It is well-known that Tamil star Vikram is gearing up to join hands with critically acclaimed director Karthik Subbaraj for a film. The film also stars Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram in a key role.
Now, the latest news is that director Karthik Subbaraj is planning to kick-start the film’s shooting at hill valley, Kodaikanal. Tentatively titled Vikram 60, the film is rumored as an intense gangster drama.
More details regarding the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Mohanlal’s Drishyam to be remade in Indonesian
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar