It is well-known that Tamil star Vikram is gearing up to join hands with critically acclaimed director Karthik Subbaraj for a film. The film also stars Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram in a key role.
Now, the latest news is that director Karthik Subbaraj is planning to kick-start the film’s shooting at hill valley, Kodaikanal. Tentatively titled Vikram 60, the film is rumored as an intense gangster drama.
More details regarding the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh’s Drushyam 2 to kick-start on this date
- Young Telugu actress’ husband all set to turn director
- Puri Jagannadh’s special care for son’s Romantic
- Star composer for Ram’s next; Latest updates here
- Pragya’s role in NBK-Boyapati’s film revealed
- Shruti Haasan explains why Vakeel Saab is an important film