Nikhil Siddhartha had a dream debut in the form of ‘Happy Days’. He was going through a lean run until the success of ‘Swamy Ra Ra’ brought him back into the game. Nikhil is now busy with the shooting of the supernatural thriller ‘Karthikeya’.
The film’s shoot is progressing at a brisk pace. A major schedule was completed recently in Kumbakonam and surrounding areas of Tamil Nadu. The unit is back in Hyderabad and the next schedule will start soon. This schedule is expected to last for 15 days.
‘Karthikeya’ is being simultaneously shot in Telugu and Tamil. Swathi, who teamed up with Nikhil for ‘Swamy Ra Ra’, is the heroine of this film.
Chandoo Mondeti is making his debut as a Director with this film and Sekhar Chandra is scoring the music. Venkat Srinivas Prasad is producing this movie on Magnum Cine Prime banner. The movie is slated for a December release.
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film