Earlier this year, the shooting for Tamil star Ajith’s ongoing action entertainer, Valimai, began in Hyderabad. After wrapping up a couple of action episodes, the team moved to Chennai. But due to unexpected Corona lockdown, the shooting was stalled.
A few weeks ago, news came out that the film’s shooting is expected to resume from next month in Hyderabad itself. As per the buzz, young actor, Karthikeya, who is picked for a negative role in the film is expected to join the sets from the fresh schedule.
Valimai is being directed by H Vinoth and produced Boney Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra
- Senior character artiste Kosuri Venu Gopal passes away due to COVID-19
- Sushanth’s manager opens up about his crazy behavior
- Pooja Hegde wishes MEB director a blockbuster year