Actress Haanii Shivraj Anjana, who recently appeared in Karthi-Hansika’s film ‘Biriyani’, passed away on April 13. The actress was suffering from cancer since quite a long time and died at the age of 29.
Haanii Shivraj Anjana is quite popular in Tamil and Malayalam and the entire film industry is shocked with the sudden demise of this talented young actress. Director Venkat Prabhu, who directed ‘Biriyani’ paid rich tributes to Haanii on his social media page. Condolence messages from celebrities were pouring in the social media since this morning.
123telugu.com expresses its condolences to Haanii Shivraj Anjana’s family.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy