After the stupendous success of Khakhi, Karthi will soon be seen in a rural drama. Titled as Chinna Babu, the village-based entertainer has been directed by Pandiraj, and it also stars Sayyeshaa, Priya Bhavani Shankar and Aradhana. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up and currently, it is in post-production phase.
The film’s Telugu rights have been bought by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, who had produced Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo and Jaya Janaki Nayaka in recent times. The latest buzz is that both the Telugu and Tamil versions are expected to hit the screens in July this year.
The film’s Tamil version is titled Kadai Kutty Singam, and Imman has scored the music.
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause