After the stupendous success of Khakhi, Karthi will soon be seen in a rural drama. Titled as Chinna Babu, the village-based entertainer has been directed by Pandiraj, and it also stars Sayyeshaa, Priya Bhavani Shankar and Aradhana. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up and currently, it is in post-production phase.
The film’s Telugu rights have been bought by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, who had produced Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo and Jaya Janaki Nayaka in recent times. The latest buzz is that both the Telugu and Tamil versions are expected to hit the screens in July this year.
The film’s Tamil version is titled Kadai Kutty Singam, and Imman has scored the music.
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date