Karthi, brother of Tamil star Surya, made a highly impressive debut with the award winning movie Paruthiveeran. This movie is now being dubbed into Telugu as ‘Malligadu’. Paruthiveeran has tasted superb Box Office success and also won a lot of critical acclaim for its realistic taking intense drama. The movie has Priyamani in the lead role opposite Kaarthi.
Directed by Aamir Sultan and produced by Gnanavelraja, the movie went on to become a cult classic in South India. More details about the Telugu release will be available soon. The Telugu theatrical trailer can be seen above.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gharana Mogudu, Tollywood’s first 10 Cr film, turns 28
- Kerala CM acknowledges Allu Arjun’s contribution for Corona relief
- Aadi, Saikumar and Ravi contribute to CCC
- Clarification on legendary actress’ son’s suicide attempt in lockdown
- Rajamouli in plans to have no delay in RRR’s release
- NTR’s ultra stylish avatar in Trivikram’s film