Director Karunakaran, who is known for his wonderful romantic stories, has crafted the most expensive film of young and youthful hero Ram’s career. The film in question is ‘Endukante Premanta’ and we have been informed by highly reliable sources that the movie has been made with a budget of about Rs. 26 Crores. Rich production values coupled with output from top notch technicians will reportedly make the movie a treat to watch.
G.V. Prakash has scored the music for this movie and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is the producer. Tamanna is the heroine in the movie and the film is all set for a release on May 11th.
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up