After canning the film’s opening shot on Savithri, NTR and ANR’s photo frames, the makers began shooting a vintage song featuring The film’s Savithri, Keerthy Suresh.
The first schedule will be short and it will last for only 5 days. The next schedule will begin on June 15 and last for 25 days. Several key scenes featuring Keerthy Suresh and Dulquer Salmaan and other prominent cast will be shot in this schedule.
Samantha, Rajendra Prasad and Vijay Deverakonda will essay crucial roles in this period drama. Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer and Nag Ashwin is the director. The film is being produced on the reputed Vyjayanthi Movies banner.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief