After canning the film’s opening shot on Savithri, NTR and ANR’s photo frames, the makers began shooting a vintage song featuring The film’s Savithri, Keerthy Suresh.
The first schedule will be short and it will last for only 5 days. The next schedule will begin on June 15 and last for 25 days. Several key scenes featuring Keerthy Suresh and Dulquer Salmaan and other prominent cast will be shot in this schedule.
Samantha, Rajendra Prasad and Vijay Deverakonda will essay crucial roles in this period drama. Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer and Nag Ashwin is the director. The film is being produced on the reputed Vyjayanthi Movies banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine in talks to romance Mahesh in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Naga Ashwin gives a crazy update on Prabhas’ film