Following the humongous success of Mahanati and her national award-winning performance in the movie, actress Keerthy Suresh became the go-to girl for content-oriented movies. Even Keerthy is choosing her roles quite smartly. She currently has as many as 6 movies in her kitty.
Keerthy will next be seen in a series of female-oriented movies such as Nagesh Kukunoor’s as-yet-untitled sports romedy, Miss India and the Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror thriller, Penguin. While her career choices are leaving everyone impressed, Keerthy is effortlessly donning all these diverse characters with ease.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?
- Lavanya Tripathi crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Rajasekhar opens up about his scary COVID experience