Prabhas’ just announced bilingual magnum opus, Adipurush, has been a hot topic since morning. This retelling of the epic Ramayana will be shot on 3D format and it will feature high-end visual effects.
Interestingly, Adipurush will be shot by young Tamil cinematographer Karthik Palani who hd cranked the camera for Keerthy Suresh’s recently released Amazon Prime suspense thriller, Penguin. Karthik’s work in the movie was appreciated by critics and movie lovers.
Apart from Penguin, Karthik, who was a former assistant to Bharat Ane Nenu and Janatha Garage DP Tirru, has also shot the recently released Amazon Prime film, French Biryani, Tollywood films Brand Balu and Next Nuvve and the Bollywood flick Love Shagun among others.
Articles that might interest you:
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture
- After Pawan’s Johnny, Renu Desai finally back to face camera
- Sushanth to resume shooting for his next