Prabhas’ just announced bilingual magnum opus, Adipurush, has been a hot topic since morning. This retelling of the epic Ramayana will be shot on 3D format and it will feature high-end visual effects.
Interestingly, Adipurush will be shot by young Tamil cinematographer Karthik Palani who hd cranked the camera for Keerthy Suresh’s recently released Amazon Prime suspense thriller, Penguin. Karthik’s work in the movie was appreciated by critics and movie lovers.
Apart from Penguin, Karthik, who was a former assistant to Bharat Ane Nenu and Janatha Garage DP Tirru, has also shot the recently released Amazon Prime film, French Biryani, Tollywood films Brand Balu and Next Nuvve and the Bollywood flick Love Shagun among others.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru sets a new world record