Keerthy Suresh is seeing back to back releases in the last few months. Her new film, Miss India has opened to some really mixed response on Netflix.
Keerthy has started her post-release promotions and spoke to her fans on Twitter today, When a fan asked about her haters, Keerhty says that she wouldn’t be there where she is now if not for her haters.
Keerthy Suresh says that the haters keep you on your toes and to give a better performance. She will next be seen in a film called Good Luck Sakhi that will be directed by Nagesh Kukkunoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive