Keerthy Suresh is seeing back to back releases in the last few months. Her new film, Miss India has opened to some really mixed response on Netflix.
Keerthy has started her post-release promotions and spoke to her fans on Twitter today, When a fan asked about her haters, Keerhty says that she wouldn’t be there where she is now if not for her haters.
Keerthy Suresh says that the haters keep you on your toes and to give a better performance. She will next be seen in a film called Good Luck Sakhi that will be directed by Nagesh Kukkunoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow