Keerthy Suresh will soon be seen in Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s 25th film Agnyaathavaasi. Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the film also stars Anu Emmanuel in lead role. Currently, the film is being shot in Varanasi and the entire shooting is expected to be wrapped up soon.
Talking about Pawan Kalyan, in a recent interview, Keerthy said she was quite starstruck about working with him; however, she also revealed some interesting details about the star. “Pawan Kalyan sir seems very calm but off-screen, he cracks a lot of jokes. Trivikram, Anu and our team used to sit and enjoy his humour. It was like one big family and (the team) was fun to be around. PSPK 25 is a project I really enjoyed working on,” she said.
She also added that her role will have a lot of humour, thanks to Trivikram’s style of writing. The film is slated for release on January 10. Anirudh Ravichander has scored the music.
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli