Fresh from winning the coveted National Award for her memorable performance in Mahanati, young heroine Keerthy Suresh has signed yet another heroine-centric movie. This as-yet-untitled film will be made in Tamil and the regular shoot will commence in September.
Keerthy’s new film had its official announcement earlier today. Touted as a mystery thriller, the film will be presented by acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj of Petta and Jigarthanda fame. Debutant Eashvar Karthic will be directing the movie. The film’s first schedule will kick-start in Kodaikanal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani busy adjusting release dates of his next two films?
- Prabhas orders for complete shut down of works for his next
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film gets an interesting title?
- Nikhil postpones his wedding
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next