Fresh from winning the coveted National Award for her memorable performance in Mahanati, young heroine Keerthy Suresh has signed yet another heroine-centric movie. This as-yet-untitled film will be made in Tamil and the regular shoot will commence in September.
Keerthy’s new film had its official announcement earlier today. Touted as a mystery thriller, the film will be presented by acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj of Petta and Jigarthanda fame. Debutant Eashvar Karthic will be directing the movie. The film’s first schedule will kick-start in Kodaikanal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?
- Pooja Hegde’s only condition to her directors
- SRK trolled for teaming up with star director accused in #MeToo
- Mahesh Babu addresses key issue
- Problems continue for Indian 2- Talented actress walks out
- Ranarangam’s dismal US collections