Fresh from winning the coveted National Award for her memorable performance in Mahanati, young heroine Keerthy Suresh has signed yet another heroine-centric movie. This as-yet-untitled film will be made in Tamil and the regular shoot will commence in September.
Keerthy’s new film had its official announcement earlier today. Touted as a mystery thriller, the film will be presented by acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj of Petta and Jigarthanda fame. Debutant Eashvar Karthic will be directing the movie. The film’s first schedule will kick-start in Kodaikanal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Krithi Shetty – It was hard to match up Ram’s energy
- Senior renowned critic Srihari passes away
- Latest update on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s next song
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update on Mahesh-Rajamouli film upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty says this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan