Talented young actress Keerthy Suresh is currently shooting for Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata in Dubai. Meanwhile, she announced her new film that marks her Malayalam comeback in a lead role. Titled Vaashi, the film also features young Mollywood star Tovino Thomas as Keerthy’s co-star.
Vaashi is extra special for Keerthy because the film is being produced by her father and senior Malayalam producer Suresh Kumar. The film is being co-produced by Keerthy’s mother and former heroine Menaka and elder sister Revathy. “As a dream for a girl child to be in a movie produced by her father, one could argue that it would come easy but certainly nothing ever came easy,” Keerthy wrote in her latest Insta post.
Vaashi, Keerthy said, took almost 7 years to fall in place. The film will be directed by Keerthy’s childhood friend Vishnu Raghav.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sreekaram’s runtime and pre-release business details
- A tough fight at the box office this Friday
- Uppena cameraman to helm Tej’s third film as well
- Sreekaram- Sharwa’s settled performance to be a major highlight
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Viral – Virat Kohli shares a glimpse of his daughter