Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh is getting busier in Tollywood as she is one of the most sought after actresses among the current lot. Already, Keerthy has been roped in for Pawan-Trivikram’s movie and is said to be in talks for Mahesh-Koratala’s next.
If the latest reports are anything to go by, Keerthy has been approached by director Sriwass who is planning a romantic action entertainer with young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas. An official announcement is expected to be out soon.
The Sriwass-Sai Sreenivas’ movie will be bankrolled by the actor’s father and senior producer Bellamkonda Suresh.
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi