A few years back, Keerthy Suresh was this upcoming actress who was liked by a select few. But the moment she accepted to play Savitri in Mahanati, things changed for her drastically.
She became a talking point and there was a massive expectation on her to reprise the legend. Once the film released and became a cult hit, Keerthy became an overnight sensation and won everyone’s thundering applause.
The way Keerthy emulated Savitri’s role was breathtaking and today, on the birth anniversary of Savitri herself, Keerthy paid a fitting tribute to the legend and thanked Savitri for changing her life forever.
— Keerthy Suresh (@KeerthyOfficial) December 6, 2018
- Jersey, Kanchana 3’s 2-day Krishna collections
- Solid advance bookings for Avengers: Endgame
- Vishnu Manchu reviving his ambitious project?
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US