Young Kerala beauty Anu Emmanuel was last seen in a straight Telugu film in Naga Chaitanya’s Sailaja Reddy Alludu in 2018. Since then, Anu has been shying away from Tollywood and had acted in a few Tamil films.
Now, according to the latest reports, Anu has signed her comeback Tollywood film. The actress will next be seen in Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas’ ongoing eighth film. The film also has iSmart Shankar actress Nabha Natesh as the other female lead.
Santosh Srinivas of Kandireega and Rabhasa fame is directing this as-yet-untitled movie. Bollywood actor Sonu Sood will be essaying the villain’s role. G Subrahmanyam is the producer and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next