Director Sai Kiran Adivi, who made his debut with Vinayakudu, is inspired by the commercial success of his last outing Kerintha, which is a youthful entertainer. He is now ready with the script for his next project and it is heard that he is coming with a new genre. The project will go on floors very soon and other details will be announced in a few days.
He worked as an assistant to Sekhar Kammula for a couple of movies in the initial days of his career. Later, he hogged the limelight with ‘Vinayakudu’ which is one of the critically acclaimed hit movies of 2008. After that, he turned producer for ‘Village Lo Vinayakudu’ which is also a decent hit at the box office. The promising filmmaker is celebrating his birthday today and 123telugu team wishes him a ‘Happy Birthday’.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller