A massive mythological project, Hiranya Kashyapa in the combination of Rana and director Gunasekhar is in news from the past few years. The film was supposed to go on floors long back but was put on hold due to budget constraints.
As per the reports, the film’s estimated budget is more than Rs 160 crores which are highly risky considering Rana’s market. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that keeping in mind all the hurdles and pandemic Coronavirus effect, director Gunasekhar is planning to cut short half of the estimated budget.
He is even planning to wrap up the film is less number of working days. Rana’s father and top producer Suresh Babu will bankroll the film which is expected to go on floors from the second half of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha