A massive mythological project, Hiranya Kashyapa in the combination of Rana and director Gunasekhar is in news from the past few years. The film was supposed to go on floors long back but was put on hold due to budget constraints.
As per the reports, the film’s estimated budget is more than Rs 160 crores which are highly risky considering Rana’s market. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that keeping in mind all the hurdles and pandemic Coronavirus effect, director Gunasekhar is planning to cut short half of the estimated budget.
He is even planning to wrap up the film is less number of working days. Rana’s father and top producer Suresh Babu will bankroll the film which is expected to go on floors from the second half of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog