Finally, after over 10 months of gap amid the pandemic, the makers of Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa are gearing up to resume shooting. However, not the Kerala forests as being speculated, but Pushpa’s team will be resuming the shoot in the Maredumilly Forests near Rajahmundry.
Pushpa’s new schedule will begin in November. Apart from Allu Arjun, the film’s leading lady Rashmika Mandanna will also take part in a 100-day long schedule. Apparently, the makers will be setting up a giant COVID-19 protection bubble at the location for the team’s safety.
Furthermore, the entire cast and crew members will be camping in the resorts near the forests. Also, the entire team will be undergoing COVID-19 tests in Hyderabad before commencing the shoot.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampu’s next is a period drama
- Nani hikes his remuneration?
- Special surprise from team Acharya soon?
- After Surya, yet another star turns producer for his wife
- Salman’s cameo in SRK’s film to be shot here
- Noted channel bags digital rights of Balakrishna’s next?