Finally, after over 10 months of gap amid the pandemic, the makers of Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa are gearing up to resume shooting. However, not the Kerala forests as being speculated, but Pushpa’s team will be resuming the shoot in the Maredumilly Forests near Rajahmundry.
Pushpa’s new schedule will begin in November. Apart from Allu Arjun, the film’s leading lady Rashmika Mandanna will also take part in a 100-day long schedule. Apparently, the makers will be setting up a giant COVID-19 protection bubble at the location for the team’s safety.
Furthermore, the entire cast and crew members will be camping in the resorts near the forests. Also, the entire team will be undergoing COVID-19 tests in Hyderabad before commencing the shoot.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solo Bratuke completes censor – Release date still in suspense?
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?