Vakeel Saab has managed to live up to all the hype created. The film has made solid money in the last three days and now the real test for the film starts now as the weekdays have begun.
There is so much hue and cry about the hike in ticket rates in AP but the film is doing well irrespective of it. The film needs to do well and has to make as much as it can as it is sold at a hefty price in Telugu states.
Dil Raju is trying hard to make this film a big hit and has planned some post-release promotions. He has started visiting the theatres with his team and is also planning a success meet with Pawan Kalyan which will surely help the collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character