KGF 2 has become this big hit and will surely cross the 400 crore mark in the next few days. The film is being appreciated for so many aspects and one of them is the solid visuals.
Bhuvan Gowda is the man behind the lens and he has been appreciated a lot. Speaking in an interview, Bhuvan says that the biggest compliment he got from the film is from Prabhas.
Bhuvan says “Prabhas personally called and congratulated my work”. Bhuban also shared that superstars Allu Arjun and Ram Charan also sent him congratulatory messages. Bhuvan has become a hot cake in the industry and is being offered some big films off late.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Shekar – Slow but watchable
- Review : Dhagad Saamba – Boring horror comedy
- Akhanda actor passes away
- Star music director lauds Madhavan – Deets inside
- Anil Ravipudi: Can’t wait for Balayya’s film
- Latest: Star hero will release Vikram’s Telugu trailer