In a sensational development, KGF appears to be on pace to register a Rs 500 crore worldwide gross in its opening weekend at the box office.
The film has collected a shade over Rs 400 crores in 3 days and if collects in the range of Rs 100 crores gross worldwide on its first Sunday at the box office, the film will cross the Rs 500 crores gross mark.
KGF 2 is holding particularly well in a the twin Telugu states, Karnataka, Hindi circuit, and overseas.
The big question now is – can KGF 2 beat RRR’s worldwide tally of Rs 1000 crores gross? It is going to be an overwhelmingly tough task though.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Shekar – Slow but watchable
- Review : Dhagad Saamba – Boring horror comedy
- Press Note : Godavari Flows to India as “UTK”
- F3 movie clears censor formalities
- Ram Charan launches Telugu trailer of Vikram
- Akhanda actor passes away