Sandalwood star hero Yash and the maverick director Prashanth Neel have joined hands again for the second instalment in the KGF franchise. Titled KGF: Chapter 2, the movie, released in theaters, is doing extremely well at the ticket windows globally.
Since day 1, the movie has been creating wonders in terms of collections. In the North belt also, KGF 2 is making good money. The period action drama minted more than Rs. 143 crores nett in Bollywood. This is huge for any Kannada movie dubbed in Hindi. Trade pandits are sure that the flick will create a rampage on Sunday as well.
Srinidhi Shetty, Rao Ramesh, Prakash Raj, Raveena Tandon and Sanjay Dutt played prominent roles in this film, produced on a grand scale by Hombale Films. Ravi Basrur’s music is a big asset for KGF 2
Articles that might interest you:
- Beast dominates Netflix’s top three spots
- Juicy update on Prabhas’ Project K
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata creates an all time record at global box office
- Shahid Kapoor’s Jersey locks its OTT release date
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata passes the Monday test in Nizam
- Latest: Prabhas’ Salaar gets its official Twitter handle