KGF has surely put the Kannada film industry on the national map. The film is doing wonders in Karnataka as it has become the biggest hit of the industry by collecting 40 crores share in Karnataka alone.
This shows what kind of hype this film had. Yash has become a superstar of sorts with this film as his craze has even reached Bollywood as well with the film doing quite good in Hindi.
Now, the stage is set for the second part which will roll out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Maestro kick-starts its final schedule
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?