It’s been earlier reported that the highly-anticipated period gangster drama, KGF Chapter 2, will be hitting screens on October 23, as a Dasara festive season treat. However, there have been several speculations that this Yash-starrer has been postponed to Sankranthi next year.
But the latest update is that the film is on track for its release on October 23, as scheduled earlier. Apparently, director Prashanth Neel has completed a major part of the editing and other post-production formalities during the lockdown and he is confident of readying the film well before the deadline. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?