It’s been earlier reported that the highly-anticipated period gangster drama, KGF Chapter 2, will be hitting screens on October 23, as a Dasara festive season treat. However, there have been several speculations that this Yash-starrer has been postponed to Sankranthi next year.
But the latest update is that the film is on track for its release on October 23, as scheduled earlier. Apparently, director Prashanth Neel has completed a major part of the editing and other post-production formalities during the lockdown and he is confident of readying the film well before the deadline. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses