It’s been earlier reported that the highly-anticipated period gangster drama, KGF Chapter 2, will be hitting screens on October 23, as a Dasara festive season treat. However, there have been several speculations that this Yash-starrer has been postponed to Sankranthi next year.
But the latest update is that the film is on track for its release on October 23, as scheduled earlier. Apparently, director Prashanth Neel has completed a major part of the editing and other post-production formalities during the lockdown and he is confident of readying the film well before the deadline. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Poll: Which aspect of Tuck Jagadish did not impress you?
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic