Finally, after being stalled for over 5 months due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the shooting for the most eagerly awaited gangster drama, KGF Chapter 2, will finally resume its shoot from August 26. The next schedule will take place at the Kanteerava Stadium in Bengaluru.
KGF Chapter 2’s shoot will be resuming with Yash and all other primary cast members. However, Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, who’s playing the main antagonist in the movie, will not be taking part in the upcoming schedule due to health reasons. There’s still no clarity on when he could resume shooting for his part. A crucial climax sequence featuring Sanjay Dutt and Yash is yet to be shot.
This Prashanth Neel directorial also features Sreenidhi Shetty, Prakash Raj in key roles. Hombale Films banner is bankrolling this pan-India biggie. The makers are trying hard to release the film for the Sankranthi season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record
- Hrithik Roshan surprises a dancer by donating him a big sum
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham