KGF Chapter 2, the highly-anticipated pan-India period action drama, has entered its last leg of shoot. The unit has landed in Hyderabad for a crucial schedule featuring hero Yash and other lead actors.
On the other hand, Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, who plays the main antagonist Adheera in KGF Chapter 2, will join the sets from November first week. Sanjay will be lending in Hyderabad to wrap up the climax fight scene.
Apparently, the climax fight between Yash and Sanjay Dutt will be an epic one in terms of scale and experience it offers to the audience. This Prashanth Neel directorial is slated for a Sankranthi release. More details will follow soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maruthi-Gopichand’s Pakka Commercial goes on floors
- Reports about Manchu Manoj’s marriage go viral?
- After Prabhas yet another big star to promote Jathi Rathnalu
- Latest – Bigg Boss Abhijeet signs a three-film deal?
- Prabhas effect – Jathi Rathnalu garners solid craze
- Press Note : Goddess Nayanatara appears on Star Maa this Sunday