KGF Chapter 2, the highly-anticipated pan-India period action drama, has entered its last leg of shoot. The unit has landed in Hyderabad for a crucial schedule featuring hero Yash and other lead actors.
On the other hand, Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, who plays the main antagonist Adheera in KGF Chapter 2, will join the sets from November first week. Sanjay will be lending in Hyderabad to wrap up the climax fight scene.
Apparently, the climax fight between Yash and Sanjay Dutt will be an epic one in terms of scale and experience it offers to the audience. This Prashanth Neel directorial is slated for a Sankranthi release. More details will follow soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?