KGF Chapter 2, the highly-anticipated pan-India period action drama, has entered its last leg of shoot. The unit has landed in Hyderabad for a crucial schedule featuring hero Yash and other lead actors.
On the other hand, Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, who plays the main antagonist Adheera in KGF Chapter 2, will join the sets from November first week. Sanjay will be lending in Hyderabad to wrap up the climax fight scene.
Apparently, the climax fight between Yash and Sanjay Dutt will be an epic one in terms of scale and experience it offers to the audience. This Prashanth Neel directorial is slated for a Sankranthi release. More details will follow soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT