Thousands of COVID-19 patients across India tragically breathed their last due to oxygen shortage at hospitals during the Coronavirus pandemic. In a huge sigh of relief, the number of COVID positive cases are dipping down after the second wave had reached its peak.
In a touching gesture, the makers of the KGF franchise and Salaar at Hombale Films banner have set up 2 oxygen plants and 20 oxygen bed facilities in Mandya, Karnataka. Apparently, 150 crew members of Salaar have contributed Rs 5000 each. Also, Rs 35 lakh has been donated to 3,200 members of all the film associations affiliated to the Telugu Film Chamber.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s in Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?
- Actress Hema to fight for Maa president’s post