Thousands of COVID-19 patients across India tragically breathed their last due to oxygen shortage at hospitals during the Coronavirus pandemic. In a huge sigh of relief, the number of COVID positive cases are dipping down after the second wave had reached its peak.
In a touching gesture, the makers of the KGF franchise and Salaar at Hombale Films banner have set up 2 oxygen plants and 20 oxygen bed facilities in Mandya, Karnataka. Apparently, 150 crew members of Salaar have contributed Rs 5000 each. Also, Rs 35 lakh has been donated to 3,200 members of all the film associations affiliated to the Telugu Film Chamber.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venue locked for The Warrior’s trailer launch
- Time locked for Allari Naresh’s teaser
- Balakrishna tests negative -To get back to shoot soon
- Jr. NTR’s sweet gesture wins hearts
- Noted Tamil actor makes his Bollywood debut
- Rana’s Virata Parvam seals its OTT release date