In a touching revelation, Megastar Chiranjeevi, who again visited veteran filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao at the hospital today, revealed that Dasari is recovering quickly and that apart from the medicines, Dasari’s moral strength has made him fight back.
Chiru went on to reveal that even though Dasari couldn’t talk, he scribbled on a paper asking Chiru about Khaidi No.150’s collections. And when Chiru told him that the movie has collected 150 crores, Dasari wished that Khaidi No.150 will collect more than 250 crores.
Chiru described Dasari as a fighter and said that the veteran director will be discharged within a week
- Akhil to try out this genre for the first time?
- Not Ravi Teja, but this young hero in F2’s sequel?
- Bellamkonda Sai’s new film to be launched shortly
- NTR turns brand ambassador for Appy Fizz
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24