In a touching revelation, Megastar Chiranjeevi, who again visited veteran filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao at the hospital today, revealed that Dasari is recovering quickly and that apart from the medicines, Dasari’s moral strength has made him fight back.
Chiru went on to reveal that even though Dasari couldn’t talk, he scribbled on a paper asking Chiru about Khaidi No.150’s collections. And when Chiru told him that the movie has collected 150 crores, Dasari wished that Khaidi No.150 will collect more than 250 crores.
Chiru described Dasari as a fighter and said that the veteran director will be discharged within a week
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Balagam: Box-office carnage yet to slow down
- Interview : Vishwaksen – Das Ka Dhamki performed way above our expectations
- Official: Balagam seals its OTT release date
- Solid TRP for RRR in its recent telecast
- Here are the highlights from NTR 30 pooja ceremony event
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food