Boss is indeed back! The man who had set countless box-office records in the past is at it once again on his grand comeback to silver screen. Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 150th movie, Khaidi No.150, has zoomed past the $1 million club from its overseas premiere shows already.
Khaidi No.150 has so far grossed $1.1 million from the premiere shows from nearly 136 screens and with the numbers still pouring in from various locations, the movie has now set its eyes on Baahubali’s $1.39 million premiere record.
The initial response for the movie from the overseas premieres and early morning shows in Telugu states has been terrific. Fans couldn’t stop raving about Chiru’s quintessential grace and amazing screen presence and of course his dances. Watch out for all-time opening day records being toppled in the storm.
- Naga Shaurya’s new film launched in style
- Poll : Which among these multi-starrers are you looking forward to?
- Bollywood star in talks for Vijayendra Prasad’s RSS film
- Popular TV actress set to debut in Tollywood
- Rana’s Aranya storyline revealed