In its grand theatrical run that decimated almost all the existing non Baahubali records in several areas of the twin Telugu states, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback 150th film, Khaidi No.150, is all set to breach yet another magic figure and this time in Ceded.
After collecting a humongous 14.65 crore share from its 19 day run, Khaidi No.150 is expected to surpass the 15 crore magical figure in the Ceded region in a day or two. On Sunday, the film collected a share of 30 lakhs in the region.
Even after collecting a distributor share of over 100 crores from around the world, this VV Vinayak directorial and Ram Charan’s maiden home production continues to mint decent shares each passing day.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation