In its grand theatrical run that decimated almost all the existing non Baahubali records in several areas of the twin Telugu states, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback 150th film, Khaidi No.150, is all set to breach yet another magic figure and this time in Ceded.
After collecting a humongous 14.65 crore share from its 19 day run, Khaidi No.150 is expected to surpass the 15 crore magical figure in the Ceded region in a day or two. On Sunday, the film collected a share of 30 lakhs in the region.
Even after collecting a distributor share of over 100 crores from around the world, this VV Vinayak directorial and Ram Charan’s maiden home production continues to mint decent shares each passing day.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title